Banjoball Season 10 Spreadsheet & Important Information

Discussion in 'Warcraft Banjoball League' started by Sleek, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Sleek ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Banjoballer Zealot Hockey Wiki Editor Club Cx

Ratings:
    +81 / 39 / -16
    Hello friends. Mets has stepped down as commissioner due to a busy school life, so I will be taking over.

DRAFT
    The Draft will take place Sunday, Nov 6 at 8pm EST (GMT -5). Watch it live at twitch.tv/Banjoball

Snake Draft Order has been finalized and can be seen here:
    [​IMG]
    Participate in the Mock Draft contest for the chance to win a prize! Details here: http://banjoball.net/threads/mock-draft-contest.380/

SPREADSHEET

Spreadsheet - Containing the Draft Board, Standings, Schedule, Player Statistics, Rules, and more.
    The rules and schedule are still being finalized and are subject to change before the season starts.

TEAM OWNERS
    Jageprice - Winterspring Weasels
    L1ghtning - Azshara Aces
    NY_Mets - Capital City Centipedes
    Sleek - Dalaran Dinos
    Trench - Pandaria Brewmasters

MANAGEMENT
    Commissioner:
    Sleek

League Managers:
    Biz
    Derdan
    Mothman
    NY_Mets
    Slaton
    Spankfurt

Ideas and concerns can be addressed to any of the above.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lethal Moderator Staff Member Banjoballer

Ratings:
    +71 / 23 / -12
    Wow this league looks incredible, Sleek! Keep up the good work!

3. Sleek ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Banjoballer Zealot Hockey Wiki Editor Club Cx

Ratings:
    +81 / 39 / -16
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lethal Moderator Staff Member Banjoballer

Ratings:
    +71 / 23 / -12
    I have a concern.

I am concerned about the Winterspring Weasels. It appears as though they had a difficult first game where many of their key players did not participate. As an avid Banjoball viewer and season ticket holder of the Weasels, I was extremely disappointed at Captain Jageprice for failing to gather his most talented players for the game. This can only be classified as "extreme carelessness", and although it isn't a crime, I would like to see him punished by the League Office. The fans pay money to see the best players play the game, and the fact that I had to watch fat, out of shape KoreanMonster struggle to cross midfield was an embarrassment to all Weasel fans across the country. He needs to stop drinking Diet Coke and hit the treadmill.

I also demand a letter of apology written by the team's owner, Jageprice, and a commitment that he will field a strong team in all future games. This country is going through a difficult time, and we need strong leadership. The fact that alexjade isn't a bigger part of the offense was a huge disappointment to every fan I know, and this also should be corrected. Folks, he has more championships and playoff experience than everyone else on that team combined. Jageprice should remember that Weasels fans don't tolerate losers, and his policies right now are tearing this fanbase apart, believe me.

Right now, all Weasels need to unite around making Banjoball great again. To do that, we need to stop this until we can figure out what the hell is going on. We keep letting in all these non-Weasels from this game they call Zealot Hockey, and they're taking our starting spots. It's unbelievable, folks; they're just pouring over into our playerbase like nothing we've ever seen before. Let me tell you, these Zealot Hockey players are some bad hombres--big league.

Sincerely,

cell_destroyer

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Mondle'd Mondle'd x 1
  5. Sleek ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Banjoballer Zealot Hockey Wiki Editor Club Cx

Ratings:
    +81 / 39 / -16