Banning weaver?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gray, Jul 28, 2016.

?

Ban weaver?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Gray Member Banjoballer Zealot Hockey Club 50 Shades of Gray

Denmark
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -4
    I've encoutered weaver dozens of times by the time I write this thread, and I've had the experience that dealing with weaver is really hard/near impossible. Takes great skill in screening and having mutual understanding in predicting where the weaver might be. Having a hero that have a near 100% 1v1 ability is way too op and should either be fixed or banned. So I'm gonna make a poll to see if I'm the only one with this opinion.

2. Gray Member Banjoballer Zealot Hockey Club 50 Shades of Gray

Denmark
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -4
    Hey I'd love the voters to voice their opinion, that way we can get a good debate going.

3. Biz Top 5 Banjoballer Club Cx

Ratings:
    +47 / 26 / -4
    #1 antimage should have no trouble squashing spiderbro
    are u even trying

4. K1ngfisher QOP spammer SEA Chief Wiki Editor Banjoballer

Maldives
    Ratings:
    +44 / 15 / -5
    Camping weaver forcing a 3v3 isnt bannable material. All the weaver is doing is basically relying on his defense to be able to stop the enemy without him doing jackshit.

This strat is pretty good since the nature of the counterattack gives a near guaranteed 1v1 and people are still getting used to the concept. I for one am against banning best hero and want to see players to start getting used to the strat and start exploiting the weakened defence. And for gks to become better in 1v1s

5. L1ghtniNG Gnome Banjoballer Zealot Hockey Wiki Editor Club Cx

Ratings:
    +15 / 24 / -20
    Its really not hard to stop a weaver. Stop turning over ur balls. If the enemy gk saves it, go back. Quite simple. Plus your defense should be back anyways.