Explicit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Joe Nando, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Joe Nando New Member Banjoballer

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Guys, I know this is really something small, but you should put something like "Join the forums for more at: dotastrikers.com" or something, and put something about the league there too. We need some HYPE, and fresh players. It's all about that, and any game can be successful, you just need to work on it. If you guys all want this to succeed, we should try and be more helping towards new players, even if it is just info printed to the loading screen.

I know we are losing players guys, but we will make it! Please, let's work together, this is just the beggining! Lets not fall apart before the league even begins. We need viewers for streams, we need people to be aware of this place.

2. Dayne Awful Player, Worse Developer Staff Member Banjoballer Wiki Editor Club Cx

Croatia
    Ratings:
    +170 / 32 / -21
    So like:
    [​IMG]
    :QoPLaugh:

Soleone had this last version, I just didn't notice it and didn't merge it. My bad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Joe Nando New Member Banjoballer

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ye thats cool. Still think it needs more awareness for the league. you should add some league info too, like when it starts or so.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dayne Awful Player, Worse Developer Staff Member Banjoballer Wiki Editor Club Cx

Croatia
    Ratings:
    +170 / 32 / -21
    Yeah no that's fine. The message displayed is pretty easy to change / add more rotations so I can set that up with any additional messages we need.