Guess what time it is

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sir, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Sir Curveshot when? Banjoballer Zealot Hockey

Ratings:
    +23 / 23 / -6
    Sir's bitch thread

New field looks good and the new goalposts are much better.

I realized that goalie jump has a cooldown that lasts past when you touch the ground. This doesn't make much sense as there is no reason to limit jump other than to not allow double jumping. The cooldown should only last as long as the jump does.

The ball kick nerf is fine, but night stalker didn't need to be nerfed in addition to it. The class sucks rather badly now. Personally I never thought it needed a nerf even without the regular kick nerf. You also never fixed night stalker's bugged mana regen. Also since you didn't mention not removing the cooldown from empowered kick in the changelog I'm going to assume it still has a cooldown.

Enigma is still dumb. Worthless at everything except abusing goalkeepers. I can't say i notice any difference whatsoever from last version. If you want black hole to be like it was in banjoball you need to increase the force it exerts on the ball. Perhaps also lessen the force slightly on heroes to prevent random bullshit from happening. Ideally, it would be just strong enough to hold heroes inside of it and also be strong enough to prevent the ball from moving through it (or out of it if kicked by a hero inside the black hole). Right now it barely even affects the ball.

Roshan (in the bleachers) started spazzing out in one of my test games. I was testing black hole at the time.

The scoreboard still doesn't track games played, but assists seems to be working fine.

Qop still sucks. Increase blink range to at least 700, preferably 800.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. cell_destroyer Member Banjoballer

Ratings:
    +21 / 8 / -5
    THIS

Also i don't know why the regular kick nerf either.

3. Biz Top 5 Banjoballer Club Cx

Ratings:
    +47 / 26 / -4
    NS blows. Empowered kick shouldn't have a cool-down and it shouldn't be as slow as a regular kick was before.

Engima should suck things in and hold them. You honestly should just disable it inside goal-boxes and then it would be much easier to balance... people would have to strategically zone out a defender/offender rather than just plopping it on the goalie.

I like the current range on QoP, I feel like it's ideal for defensive/midfield play and I think you're putting too much emphasis on how broken it was offensively in the original version (you could blink across the entire goal). I think a better change would be to slightly reduce the cool-down to put it more in-line with the other defensive heroes (swap/sorc) and widen the gap for regular and reverse-blinks (since it is super powerful when used properly, but currently there's really no reason not to double Q). 22 & 32s?

The Shaman slow nerf seems fine, but you still need to increase the acceleration so air-shots are saveable. Right now I only really see it used as an ineffective defender (since lina is so much better) when it should primarily be a goalie.

Swap is pretty effective now that the game is paced down (kicks are slower so you can swap-steal easier) but I still think you should be able to swap through barriers like Banjo.

Hook when?

4. Dayne Awful Player, Worse Developer Staff Member Banjoballer Wiki Editor Club Cx

United States
    Ratings:
    +170 / 32 / -21
    Yeah I've already coded the extra ball strength with black hole (its had that code since the rework, that's not the issue). Tbh I'm not going to be in any rush/worry to fix enigma until I get a testing environment up where I can push updates constantly and test it out with other players. (Though this time I kinda screwed up because I did the ball nerfs after I toyed with Enigma).

And yeah, to be completely honest, Night Stalker got hit with the nerf hammer as hard as it did because I was just pushing it out to be consistent with the 1.25x distance with new ball speed. I'll probably be buffing it back up a tad once I actually see it live.

Edit: I'll toy with goalie jump and make it only available when you're on the ground (and then make the cooldown like 0.25 seconds)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    • Arhowk'd Arhowk'd x 1
  5. K1ngfisher QOP spammer SEA Chief Wiki Editor Banjoballer

Maldives
    Ratings:
    +44 / 15 / -5
    NS still has the ability of being the best man marker in game. Combined with his short cd long pass it makes him a rather good midfielder right now. Though ball should move a teensy bit faster than right now.

QoP Blink increase is good idea. Make it 700 and we'll be fine and dandy

6. K1ngfisher QOP spammer SEA Chief Wiki Editor Banjoballer

Maldives
    Ratings:
    +44 / 15 / -5
    Very far-fetched Blackhole rework idea:
    1. Goalie is not affected by blackhole, but then again blackhole goes through magic immunity.
    2. Change skill to vacuum. Goalie has magic immunity.

7. Brandan Miller BouncingHitman Banjoballer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    That's not how physics work.