Ideas Hero Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Beastyality ^_^, Aug 20, 2015.

?

Which hero do you like the most?

1. Storm Spirit

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Omniknight

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Huskar

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. TECHIES

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  5. Lifestealer

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Necrophos

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  7. Undying

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  8. Tusk

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Beastyality ^_^ New Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Ratings:
    +0 / 2 / -0
    I am terrible with movement speed soo I will just type slower or faster then other heroes.

OmniKnight: Slower movement speed but when he uses his run ability, he slows enemies in a small radius. Normal kick. Special ability insert ability name here can target only allies pushes all players except for him in a small radius. Channel time 2 seconds. Cooldown 35sec.

(Not sure about the channel time or cooldown tried to make it more balanced, I didnt want it to be like a better echoslam)

Necrophos: Instead of a run ability he pushes the ball away from him with a small force(slower then the normal kick) 40-50 mana. Doesnt affect powershot.Has a weaker shot.Special ability Roots 1 enemy for 1.5 seconds making then unable to move. They still can kick the ball but with weaker force. Cant target the goalkeeper. Cooldown 25 seconds

Undying: Slowest of all heroes. His run ability steals movement speed of all enemies in a short radius and increasing his (with a cap of 20 max stealing of 1 hero and max for having 450-500 movement speed)Kick is slower.Special ability creates a tombstone that works like a wall (block shoots have to go around it and so on) last for 5 seconds and has a 50 second cooldown (To make him more balanced and not a op counter attack goalkeeper)(The tombstone could also have a slow aura or aura that steals movement speed and gifts it to undying)

Huskar: Fastes movement speed in the game .His run ability is changed into a pasive. Doesnt get affected by ball slow, the longer he holds the ball the slower he gets (every 1.5 seconds or so max stacks 5 )Normal kick. Special ability removes his stacks and doesnt get affected by his pasive for 3 seconds Cooldown 40 seconds

Lifestealer: A bit faster then undying. Has normal run abilty. Abit faster kick. His special ability makes him not get affected by spells knockbacks or slows. Lasts 3 seconds cooldown 30 seconds

TECHIES Normal movements speed. Got a slower kick. His run is a bit faster. Special ability: Mines.
    Places down 1 mine visible for both teams. If a player or the ball walks over the mine he/it gets kicked back in the direction he touched the mine. Channel time 3 seconds. Cooldown 20 seconds (Cant be placed inside the gk area. PUDGE WOMBO COMBO HUEHEUHEUHEUEH)(if you shoot the ball from left to right it hits a mine it gets launched left and not right. Thats what i mean with counter direction)

Tusk: Normal movement speed.Kick is changed into WALRUS KICK! like a normal kick but kicks the ball into the air and with weaker force.Special ability: Creates a wall of ice. Cooldown 60 seconds Duration 2 seconds

Storm Spirit
    Abit slower then omniknight. His run is changed into ball lighting. He cant control the ball or steal the ball while in it. After usage of ball lighting he is slowed for 50% of his movement speed for 2 seconds. Kick is normal After usage of ball lighting the kick gets 2.0x of the power for 5 seconds . His special ability creates a remnant if a enemy touches it he gets slowed for 30% of his movement speed for 3 seconds. Ability cooldown 40 Channel time 1.0 seconds

SPECIAL THANKS TO ice_guy AND trexwin

• Creative Creative x 2
  2. K1ngfisher QOP spammer SEA Chief Wiki Editor Banjoballer

Maldives
    Ratings:
    +44 / 15 / -5
    256 - with ball no sprint
    320 - normal
    362 - with ball + sprint
    426 - sprint
    All heroes have the above movespeeds except for anti-mage who goes at 522 and invoker who is around ~500 with power sprint (Not specified but very close to anti-mage). Night stalker passively moves at sprint speeds and his active allows him to move at 426 with ball.

Omniknight - > Maybe change his special to Shiva's Guard active
    Active: Freezing field
    Slows down movement speed and ball speed around in a radius going outwards from himself up to 1000 units. Reduces slowing power over distance.
    Cooldown: 24s

Necrophos - > would be an IMBA gk if he would just stand behind the goal. I can't think of anything right now.

Undying - > Maybe change to AOE instead of stacking.
    Passive: Soul Rip
    The closer he is to other heroes, the higher his movespeed becomes. Move speed range affected by number of heroes in game. Movement speed not affected by ball.
    Movement speed for 8: 256 ~ 522
    Movement speed for 6: 289 ~ 489
    Radius: 700 units

Huskar> I like balanar better.

Lifestealer
    Active: Rage
    Causes him to move at 426 for 4 seconds, unaffected by knockbacks, slows, and slams. His kick is also faster.
    Cooldown: 19s

Techies - > I like. Want to see him in game. No need for slower kick.

Storm Spirit - > Ability will be too weak with such a huge cd. Kick numbers seem inflated. I would just kick the ball forward and link to it like Lina and pop it in.

Warlock Golem - > Curve shot.

Tuskar: WALRUS Kick and normal kick 2 different abilities

All of the above are made with normal move speed numbers and default skillset (Special, Kick, Sprint) unless specified. These are my very biased thoughts on the topic. Since I'm a QOP spammer whose blink is 24s, do note that I don't like giving too much utility to anyone. Especially the ones who like to slow people. Matches are more fun when things are action packed and chaotic.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Beastyality ^_^ New Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Ratings:
    +0 / 2 / -0
    Amazing ideas! I'm not the best at balancing, i try my best atleast ^^. I forgot to add that necrophos push ability doesnt work when gk, still not sure if you can even make that possible. I was really unsure about that storm thinking it would be op to just zap slow take ball and do a big pass. I ussualy make most heroes underpowered beacuse im scared of making the op Soo thats something ^^. And I agree with you, I would like to see techies the most of all of these beacuse he is kinda simple and just makes the game faster and more action packed!

4. Sleek ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Banjoballer Zealot Hockey Wiki Editor Club Cx

Ratings:
    +81 / 39 / -16
    where is the beastmaster option

5. Dayne Awful Player, Worse Developer Staff Member Banjoballer Wiki Editor Club Cx

United States
    Ratings:
    +170 / 32 / -21
    u cheeky bastard. Jk. Though, if I did actually end up adding Curveshot it'd be as Storm Spirit.

That being said, while a lot of the ideas are pretty cool, as a whole most of the heroes feel either too weak or too underwhelming. Also, I don't really like the idea of playing around with base movement speeds unless that's the entire idea behind the hero like with Nightstalker. That being said, those two issues are still easily amended for the most part. I did have a diff plan in mind for Techies, tho, but I'll consider both.

For now, though, I'm gonna be too busy with other things to devote as much time to new heroes so if I were to work on any heroes it'd be either Tiny (which is mostly coded) or more Banjoball ports as I already have the code, but just in a diff language.

P.S. Boarball X = Bestball X

• Funny Funny x 1