Strategy important video concerning the FRIENDZONE

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 13ad7uck., Jul 6, 2015.

1. 13ad7uck. FullofMana Banjoballer

United States
    Ratings:
    +11 / 2 / -5
  2. Zordon I do magical things with balls.

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Video is super correct.

You have to directly blame all these socially awkward heroes from semi-recent cinema that do everything possible to /not/ get the girl but somehow wind up with her because the nerdy writers want some wish fulfillment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Swallow the red pill. Humans are governed by instincts we have no control over. Learn how to trigger primitive wiring in the female brain and you can get any girl that isnt a major outlier.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...SSystem.png/revision/latest?cb=20100221235118

3. Civiliznations Member Banjoballer

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +21 / 2 / -1
    -.-

• Like Like x 1
  4. brad Active Member Wiki Editor

United States
    Ratings:
    +36 / 38 / -7
    rofl are you seriously advertising /r/theredpill on here

5. Zordon I do magical things with balls.

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    I mentioned it because it seemed relevant, not really advertising. I don't get what connotations or emotions your comment is meant to invoke or what information it could be conveying. Its very indecipherable to me, I almost didn't reply.

I think its important to recognize we have instinctive behaviors that are deeply wired into us. Pretending we're born "tabula rasa" and only our experiences matter is ignorant in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary.

My grandmother used to breed dogs, and i'm fairly familiar with the history of artificial selection in that arena, and you get a real sense of how much behavior is governed by genetic predisposition. Granted thats in dogs but a casual google of the subject shows how relevant it is for humans.

As far as not being 'friendzoned' by a woman, yes specific courtship rituals are cultural but the essential point is the same, all pick up artist classes or 'red pill' type material give similar breakdowns of how to "woo" any woman. Men seek out mates, women accept or deny the men, if you know the types of things that, biologically make her lizard brain light up she will fuck/date you without realizing why shes so drawn in, but she'll rationalize the behavior somehow.

I really dislike the breakdown of gender roles, the lack of clear courtship rituals, and people's obsessions with reinforcing a false free agency that literally can not possibly exist.

6. Blitzerg New Member Banjoballer The Star Strikers Zealot Hockey

United States
    Ratings:
    +8 / 4 / -3
    Zordon my man, u need get out of the house more kid. Too much noobatlyfe

7. Derdan Der "Fabelhafte" Dan Banjoballer

United States
    Ratings:
    +21 / 5 / -5
    No one cares about this...

What about the homosexuals?

8. cell_destroyer Member Banjoballer

Ratings:
    +21 / 8 / -5
    And so Zordon quickly establishes himself as the top troll in the forum, dethroning the likes of FullOfMana, BizarroAutisman and synister_

9. 13ad7uck. FullofMana Banjoballer

United States
    Ratings:
    +11 / 2 / -5
    i tip my hat to thee