Some bugs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sir, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Sir Curveshot when? Banjoballer Zealot Hockey

Ratings:
    +23 / 23 / -6
    1. Once, at a face-off, I was unable to move or cast any ability after the game had started. When this happened I had briefly selected a teammate who had disconnected and also could not do anything, so that might have had something to do with it. To clarify: my teammate disconnected during the countdown, I selected him, reselected my hero, and then once the game started neither of us could move or use abilities. The other two players on my team had no problems. This was the starting face-off at the beginning of the game. My teammate did not reconnect during this time period, but did reconnect later after the problem was fixed (everything was fine once the other team scored and a new face-off happened).

2. If roshan refs a ball into the goalie (this can happen if the ball is reffed due to being on the ground for too long) the ball will stop when it hits the goalie but the goalie won't be able to pick it up, so it'll get reffed again in a few seconds. This can happen repeatedly for a long time if nobody on the other team has an ability that can stop it. I didn't get to see how the ball interacted with other players or abilities, though. This is a pretty gamebreaking bug that you should fix ASAP. When the ball is reffed, it should go through the goalie (this is different from banjoball where the goalie can catch reffed balls himself, which allows him to repeatedly ref it to himself. This is a problem that has been in banjoball forever and never got fixed for some reason.)

3. If you hold the ball outside of the fence and then kick it towards the edge of the map in whatever direction you're facing, the ball will spaz out repeatedly and eventually fly off in some random direction if you spam click. The ball should just bounce off the fence and go behind you in the proper angle based on where you clicked as if you had made a bounce pass without having to spam click or anything.

4. If QoP blinks out of play she will automatically return to the location she blinked from, as if he had cast recall, but recall will still be castable. This might be intentional, not a bug, but it would be better if it were like banjoball where if you blink out of play you'll simply end up at the closest playable location. The current system is kind of confusing and not as good for a number of reasons which I'll explain if you want, but for now I'm just going to assume this is a bug and will be fixed.

2. Sir Curveshot when? Banjoballer Zealot Hockey

Ratings:
    +23 / 23 / -6
    friendly reminder this bug is still in the game.